November 21, 2009

My Homemade Microcontroller Programmer

This time I want to show the old version of my build own the micro-1 programmer. The tool is started I've made since I have a desire to make a frequency counter based PIC16x84. For the purposes of programming the microcontroller's I had to make this programmer. Namely the simple desire to find a series of Programmers a simple but can also be used as development board. After searching literature books and the Internet so I found a series of micro-1 was designed by our friend Ibnu malik. Below programmer I had made and successfully :

Micro-1 above I make the PCB board with holes and assemble the components in a way ugly style. It was ugly but essential function properly. Total cost : not more than $ 7 USD. That information from me hopefully inspire the reader might as well .. have fun ..

No comments:

Post a Comment