December 08, 2009

Homebrew Frequency Counter PIC16F84

This is a very useful equipment for these experiments are related to amateur radio. If we buy products so of course expensive for my pocket barely. It was lucky I found a reference from the internet about the projects of frequency counter OM3CPH radio amateurs on His site.

Once when I have not made this tool
during these experiments to make the oscillator is always there constraints to find whether it is working or to know the frequency and the output is become the biggest obstacle in my hobby to make a radio projects.

Manufacturing process for circuit and I mimic the same PCB with the
which he described OM3CPH. Constituent components of this project are also many available in the market so do not be worried for him.
The result of my homebrew, fantastic until now still do well and I still use.
On the other time I would describe the experience making this frequncy counter

No comments:

Post a Comment